Alumni are a vital part of Stanford's MLA Program.
With more than 200 MLA graduates to date, our alumni community grows larger every year. Many of our alumni continue to share their knowledge, expertise, and experience with each other and with our program. It's easy to get involved and stay connected to the resources, friendships, and support you enjoyed as a student, and to the privileges and benefits you're entitled to as alumni, including
- access to Green Library, Stanford Auxiliary Library, and paging from the Art Library stacks for seven days within each twelve-month period. Details here.
- invitations to all MLA-sponsored events, including special lectures, commencement activities, and social gatherings
- open invitation to submit your work to the Tangents and Confluence journals, and to represent the MLA program at local and national conferences
- ability to take current MLA courses for a reduced fee
- opportunity to participate in our Intellectual Journeys
- eligibility to join the Stanford Alumni Association, which offers valuable programs and special benefits for members, including access to the Arrillaga Alumni Center, a 10% discount at the Bookstore, and an additional 7 days access to the libraries
MLA alumni can also stay connected to the University by attending Stanford events.
Stay in Touch
Keep in touch with your classmates with the Student and Alumni Directory
For password details, send an email to email@example.com.
Do you have a change to your address, phone, or email?
Update your contact information here.
Share Your News
Do you have an update for your friends in the MLA community? We will post news items--a new job, a new baby, awards, publications, etc. in our quarterly Alumni newsletter. Submit your news here.
The MLA program is funded solely through tuition and the generosity of our alumni.
With your help, we can continue to expand our course offerings, produce unique and compelling events, and build the kind of intellectual community we work to create and foster every day. You